Saturday, October 25, 2008

25 weeks and growing






"wow" is all I have to say about how I am feeling these days. Where to start? The boys are growing so fast, they are getting harder and harder to keep up with. Everywhere they go there is a path of destruction right behind them. Michael is obsessed with the toilet! We have found everything from toys to mom's hairbrush inside. He also figured out how to flush it, so who knows how much has actually gone to the fishes!! Gabriel is slowly starting to take off. He is still a little unsteady and takes quite a few spills but he is eager not to give up. If he's down he will get right back up and try again!! My little hero. They both love to blow strawberry's on mommy's tummy and know where the "baby" is. Gabriel knows how to say Grandpa in his own little ways and loves to talk to him on the computer or on the phone. He's a little chatter box and wants you to listen to his every word. The baby is getting bigger as you can see! She moves more and more everyday. I am loving feeling the kicks and punches. No matter where I put my hand she always seems to find it, she is already and amazing baby!! As for daddy and me? Well Jose is busy working now. His school days have been put on hold for now for more training. We are anxiously awaiting the holiday season. We aren't sure where we are going yet, but we are happy to have some time together! I am doing good as well. Loving being a mommy!!




1 comment:

Jennifer Miller said...

I love these pictures!!

I'm excited you guys get to spend the holidays together! I can't quite remember, but you didn't last year, correct?? I think that was when I came and played the Wii with you at your parent's! Ooo - it'll be exciting to have little ones a bit bigger with Christmas!! They'll at least understand a LITTLE more - haha. Your little girl is going to be so beautiful! Just like your boys! GAH I wish you lived closer! :) Be sure to let me know when you're out here next!! Love ya!