Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One Hot Weekend...

We took a little trip to the water park this weekend. It was only 96 degrees outside and we figured a little cool down was necessary. Michael of course loved it! He was hard to get out of the water. He is my little fish. Gabriel on the other hand took some getting used to. At first he hated it, then he was bearing it, then finally he didn't want to leave. They had what they call the lazy river. The boys loved getting soaked as we went under the bridges. Carolina was great, she slept almost the whole time, and only woke up to eat once, then on the ride home. We got some great pictures and had a blast. On Monday, Michael had his surgery, so he's a little sore now but he is such a trooper! Well here are the pictures from last weekends event.


Daddy made a new friend..


As you can see, Michael was anxious to get in the water!


Gabriel looking silly in daddy's shades!


Me and my little fish..

3 comments:

Jennifer Miller said...

Great photos!!! Looks like it was a blast!

bajacobsen said...

Wow!!! Everyone is getting so big. I sure cannot wait until we meet Lena. Brooke loves to get on and look at your blog and can say everyone’s name pretty clear. It will be very interesting when we all get together this next time it could be a big fight (Brooke is not that good at sharing.) Sometimes she is good and other times she is bad, it just depends on who it is she is sharing with. I know for sure she will love Lena and probably will not leave her side and will want to hold her all the time. I think that she is going to be quite the little helper. I sometimes worry she might be too much of a helper and I will have to keep a close eye. She is potty training and for the past few days has not had an accident. Good luck with that doing two at a time and I hear boys are a little harder but you will do fine!! Well it looks like you are all doing great and we sure do miss you and cannot wait to see you. Talk to you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Becky, I was just going over my older posts and saw that you had commented! It is so fun to keep up with what is going on with your family - I am sure your sweet kids keep you busy! I love seeing pictures of everyone - Lena is about the same age as my own niece and nephew. Anyway, I just wanted to touch base with you and say "hi." Take care!