Saturday, June 6, 2009

Well not much has been going on around here. Summertime has finally arrived and the grass grows like crazy!! (Jose tells me this because he is the one cutting it every weekend). The kids are getting bigger. Carolina's big accomplishment this month has been rolling over. She learned how on the 3rd of June and hasn't slowed down since. She now hates being on her back. The boys are starting to say a few more words. They love to terrorise the dogs, and play with stuff they shouldn't. It has been fun, and a little demanding watching them at this stage. Jose is still working hard everyday. Really ready to get out of here. He should find out in the next couple weeks if the Military Police program is going to go through. If it does his schooling will last for 4 months. We are planning on returning to Wyoming for awhile if that happens. We have no idea where we would go after he does his schooling. As for me, I to am in school via the Internet. I attend the University of Phoenix online and I am working towards an Associates Degree in Criminal Justice. It is easier than I thought it would be, and I really like doing it this way. Well I guess that's it for now. Here are some pictures of the boys caught in the act, as well as Carolina! Enjoy. Hope to see most of you soon!


She is a daddy's girl!


Me and my Gabriel


Carolina and Gabriel (I think he's her favorite)


The boys and I decided to draw on the sidewalk while Carolina took a nap


Gabriel thinks he can wear Carolina's clothes


We got a bow to stick in her hair


Yes they found out how to open the diaper rash cream!

1 comment:

Jennifer Miller said...

She is so beautiful!! That last picture is priceless!! Cracks me up! Good for you doing schooling! That's great! :) I hope the police thing works out!! Miss ya!